NOVUS: Venerable Blue Dragon Slaying Sat March 5th 9PM UTC Feb 21, 2022 17:37:40 GMT elfin, Iamyourfather, and 6 more like this
Post by olloyd on Feb 21, 2022 17:37:40 GMT
Date: Saturday, March 5th
Time: 9pm UTC
Event Teleport will open at 8:30pm UTC
The Capture was amazingly fast! Arkantos, Redford, and Karthannar
[14:21:06] Rumours of The venerable blue dragon are starting to spread. (Novus)
[15:45:53] <Arkantos> Found it!!
[16:09:06] <Arkantos> Dragon captured!
Location: Event Area South - andistyr.github.io/wu-map/14821/#2043_2939
Main tank: Silvan
Off tank: Klarseth
(This fight the Main Tank and the Off Tank will bring the Dragon out from it’s ergonomically designed creature friendly enclosure).
Main healer: Druid bern
Armour Crafter: Klarseth
Loot sheet: CLICK HERE
What's the Drop? When slain, every player in local will receive a small piece of BLUE dragon SCALE (one per SteamID) and one blood. Mixing BLUE dragon blood with source salt will create a Potion of Butchery. www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Potion_of_butchery
Donations welcome: The limit is 10 like aways...PM me here, on the forums I you have something you would like to donate. The Staff has donated 2 items (7 more items are requested from the community, remember donate something you think someone would like and not something you just need to get rid of). PM OLloyd on the forums with your donation information before mailing the item/s!
Do you want to be the hero of the server? Go out and search for the unique that spawned, if you don't think you can capture it once you find it, just post in GL-Freedom and players will come and help!
Raffle Changes: This time keep watching the Sklo Tab that will open when we get the raffle started, we will introduce each item and who donated it before raffling the item! The system is still quick and the messages on the screen don’t stay there very long (And they can’t currently be fixed because of coding). But as the person who is running the raffle, I will take a minute or so in between each item to give everyone a better chance to see what is happening.
As before when items are raffled off, there will be a window that pops up if you won, you get to choose; accept or pass…if you don’t answer you auto accept the item. When an item is passed the system IMMEDIATELY rolls the next winner for that item that was passed. Once Accepted an item will appear in your inventory. If it can’t be raffled into your inventory you will get a piece of paper stating what you won (ie Crafted Armour, that needs to be made and imped AFTER the event, most every Crafter we have used has gotten those sets out within a day or two of the event so watch your mailbox)
After the Raffle, if there is anything that needs delivered or permissions changed please PM OLloyd at the end of the raffle and we will get it worked out.
- WE HAVE A STRICT ANTI WAGON POLICY. - You are welcome to arrive by wagon but please leave it at the campsite. There are always plenty of people with carts that have room for passengers or you can unhitch a horse and fight on horseback. We need to be able to see what we are doing
- WE ALSO HAVE A STRICT ANTI HELL HORSE POLICY #donteatthephatloots
- Fight Skill doesn't matter to attend (everyone is welcome to help), though we need a lot of skilled / equipped players to actually be successful at this...so feel free to work on your fight skill while waiting for the event
- Healing - If you are Fo, please link with our main healer
- Instructions - Please listen and follow the instructions of your event coordinators closely. When everyone is ready, we will bring the unique to the fighting location and once the tanks are happy it is aggro'd on them they will tell you when to start. If you require healing, back out of the fight for a moment and wait for the next heal or yell in local for a heal if it is urgent
- When the unique dies, please back away from the corpse immediately